2016 Newkulele Festival!
Newcastle Ukulele Festival - October 21 - 23, Newcastle Jockey Club
Sadly the festival is over. If you made it then we hope you had an awesome time and we'll look forward to seeing you in two years time! Photos from the weekend will be posted soon!
Raffle Winners Announced
Thank you to everyone who bought a raffle ticket and sadly, in this case, not everyone can be a winner... but the lucky one's are:
- Paul Jefferson, Teralba: 1 Maton Tenor Matt Black Ukulele +Pick-up - Muso’s Corner [$1500]
- Sandra Shaw, Canberra: 1 Islander Ukulele Package by Kanile’a - Jack’s Music [$750]
- Gill Squires, Hamilton North: 1 Gretsch G9470 Clarophone Banjo Ukulele - Maton Guitars [$650]
- Barry Campbell, Ashtonfield: 1 Hunter Valley ‘Beyond Ballooning’ Flight for 2 [$600]
- Helene Rabbitt, Merewether: Port Stephens ‘Family Getaway’ Whale Watch, 4WD, 1 night Shoal Bay Bch Club [$480]
- Perry Scott, Carrington: 1 Rocky Creek Strings Handmade Ukulele [$450]
- Cate Green, Paterson: Newcastle Jockey Club Lunch for 4 at Chevals + VIP experience “Out to the Barriers” [$340]
- Julia Stone, Redhead: Uke Beginner’s class for 2 + 10 Ukestra sessions -The Sum of The Parts (music) [$200]
- Christine Bennett, islington: 1 hr Sydney Opera House Tour for 4 [$148]